Ten Frame FREEBIE and some new stuff....

Saturday, September 20, 2014
Just finished up a new product called -  A Week Of Word Work Centers:  Halloween


It's everything you would need for a whole week of Halloween Word Work with lots of options!  Best of all, it's only $3.00!!!!

If you want to go to Teachers Pay Teachers to check it out, make sure to follow my store by clicking on "Follow Me" under my name at the top of the page.  I've started giving out "Follower Freebies" each month to anyone that follows my store.  
You can find out more info here in this blog post:  Follower Freebies

I've also got another freebie!  I made a little ten frame match up game this morning.  Click on the photo if you'd like to download it.

Superbabies!!!  Aren't they cute?  Just cut out the ten frame cards and number cards for students to match.  Numbers 0-10 are included (with a blank card for both too, in case something gets lost and you need to make another).


Can NOT believe how fast this month is flying by!!!  It will be October before we know it!






No comments