LOTS of new things! I've been busy! Bundles and Revised Writing Center!!

Thursday, September 4, 2014
I was REALLY busy over Labor Day weekend!  I've been updating, revising, and bundling products for my Teachers Pay Teachers store. Whew!

The good news is that you can save some money :)  I like to keep my prices low in my store.  As teachers, we spend too much money as it is.  I decided, in addition to keeping prices on individual products low, to bundle some of my best selling products and offer the bundles at an even lower price.  Of course, you can still get the individual products too.

Another big thing, I updated, revised and added a LOT to my best selling item - My Writing Center.  The file has gone from 21 pages to 39 pages!  I added more, differentiated samples and templates for student work.  I also updated the fonts and made things pretty :)

Here are the results of all that work:  (Click on the pictures to see more info)

Save With A Bundle:  The Ultimate Writing Center and Interactive Word Wall Books

Save With A Bundle:  The Author's Purpose is All About PIE and Reader's Toolbox of Reading Strategies

Save With A Bundle:  Behavior Clip Chart System and Marzano Kid-Friendly Scales

Save With A Bundle:  Word Family Houses and Read It, Build It, Write It - A Dolch Sight Words Center


And here's a picture of my updated (original) Writing Center!!!  You can check out the free preview at TPT for more pictures.


 I still have these Writing Centers too:




No comments