Labor Day Sale!

Monday, September 1, 2014

I'm having a 24-hour Labor Day sale!  All of the products in my Teachers Pay Teachers store are 20% off today only!  I've recently added several new things so please stop by and take a look!

Here are a few of my new products and some of my best sellers:
{Click on the photos to go to the product}




The *Ultimate* Writing Center - ONLY $3.20 today!!!




 Marzano (Kid-Friendly) Scales - ONLY $2.40 today!!!
(Available in two color combos)







2 in 1 - Letter Sound Picture Mats - Two Activities in One Kit!  ONLY $2.40 Today!!!











Behavior Clip Charts - Choose from Polka Dot or Chevron.  ONLY $1.60 Today!






Pete The Cat - Awesome Adjectives.  Only .80 CENTS Today!!!







Word Family Houses - Only $2.40 Today!!!







Interactive Word Wall Books - Only $2.40 Today!





Read It, Build It, Write It - Only $1.60 today!!!






The *Ultimate* Writing Center - Chalkboard Style.  ONLY $4.00 Today!!!






The Original Writing Center - Only $2.40 Today!!!






Author's Purpose  - It's All About PIE.  Only $1.60 Today!!!







Read With A Buddy - A Collaborative Reading Center.  Only $1.60 Today!!!






The Scientific Method Posters and Activities - ONLY .80 CENTS Today!!!

And there's more in my store!




4 comments

  1. Should there be another persuasive post you can share next time, I’ll be surely waiting for it.
    labor day mattress sales

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post full of useful tips! My site is fairly new and I am also having a hard time getting my readers to leave comments. Analytics shows they are coming to the site but I have a feeling “nobody wants to be first”.
    best mattresses

    ReplyDelete