Follower Freebies - How to access this month's free kit!

Monday, September 15, 2014
I've just sent out the link to the followers of my Teachers Pay Teachers store for the September "Follower Freebie":  "Don't Get FROZEN" Sight Words Card Game


Teachers Pay Teachers reviews all notes sent out from buyers so it may take up to 48 hours (according to them) to get the message from me in your inbox.  See below how to access your inbox and download this kit.

If you would like to get a free kit each month by following my Teachers Pay Teachers store, click here to see how:  Follower Freebies


For those of you that are following my store, here is how to download your free kit.  You will be getting a message from me in your Teachers Pay Teachers Inbox.  When you are logged in, click on "My TPT" at the top of the page and your inbox will be in the drop down box that appears.

The link will take you to Google Docs.  You can only access this file with the link I sent.  Please don't share this link, but you can refer people to follow my store to get future downloads.

The link will go to a preview of the kit, but it is best to download the kit to your computer and print it from there to get the best quality.  The red arrow shows where the download button is at the top of the page.  It is a picture of a white arrow with a line under it.  Click on this button in Google Docs to download your kit!




Hope you enjoy the game!!!  Thank you for following my store!!!!!!!!!!

No comments