Valentine's Day "Count It" Freebie and some new things....

Monday, January 26, 2015
I've got a fun little "Count It" activity for Valentine's Day, but before I post that I want to remind you that:

 You can get this MEGA Shapes kit FREE if you follow my store at Teachers Pay Teachers by 2/14/15!


All you need to do is follow my store at Teachers Pay Teachers and you will get a FREE kit EVERY MONTH!!!  Click here for specific directions on how to follow my store.


This is an AWESOME 73 Page Kit!!!  I'm so excited to share it with all of my followers on 2/14!

I put together another "Count It" activity, this time for Valentine's Day.  Students will count each picture and then record their answers on the chart below.  I tell my students that for a BONUS activity, to also count ALL of the shapes on the page and write that at the top of the page.  This download contains the Count It printable and it also contains a color-coded answer key to help identify how many of each picture there are.  You could put this up under the document camera or display from your computer when everyone is done and count the pictures together to check the answers.

Click on the picture to download this activity from Google Drive:

I've put a few new things in my store at TPT:



My next two products are Dollar Deals.  I just added a Dollar Deals section to my store.  There are some GREAT products there!  Also, since TPT has a $3.00 minimum purchase on all orders, I thought this would be a great place to look if you ever needed something to help fulfill that $3.00 minimum. 




Have a GREAT week!


No comments