Halloween! Halloween Sight Words FREEBIE and Games for Sight Words, CVC Words and CVCe Words!

Friday, October 10, 2014
I've got a few new Halloween products up on Teachers Pay Teachers!

First, I have two BOO! Games:  One is for CVC Words, the other is for CVCe Words.  You can click on the pictures to check them out!  The are $1.50 each.... OR.....





If you'd like both.....I have a bundle to get both of these for $2.00!  Click on the picture to see the bundle:




I've also added a new Halloween SIGHT WORDS Tic Tac Toe game to my store!  This is also only $2.00 and it includes word lists from the Pre-Primer, Primer, First Grade, and Second Grade Dolch Sight Word lists!!!  That's a whole lot of differentiation!  These games are great for small group lessons (Guided Reading), Independent Reading Centers, and RTI/Intervention!
Click on the picture to take a closer look:



And for MORE Halloween activities..... this was added a few weeks ago:


I've got a little freebie for you too!  I've really got Halloween on the brain!  Here's a Hidden Sight Word printable.  Students will need a magnifying glass (or hand lens) to find the ten sight words hidden in the picture.  They will write the sight word next to the corresponding number (each word has a number next to it in the picture).  The printable and an answer key are included.  Click on the picture below to download this from Google Docs (I think it's called Google Drive now?).  




Have a SUPER weekend!

No comments