Halloween Centers ON SALE and Looking Ahead To Thanksgiving!

Saturday, October 25, 2014
ONLY $2.40 on sale!


ONLY $1.60 on sale!


ONLY $1.20 on sale!



ONLY $1.20 on sale!

If you want both BOO games, here is a bundle to get them at an even LOWER sale price:

ONLY $1.60 on sale!


I also have this FREEBIE up now:
(Click on the picture to download)



This week I started thinking about Thanksgiving!  I've added another "A Week Of Word Work" kit to my store and this one is for Thanksgiving:

It's just like my "A Week Of Word Work:  Halloween", but for Thanksgiving.

Happy Halloween!

1 comment

  1. Thank you so much for sharing your Halloween freebies! These two activities: Count It! and 'Hidden Sight Words' will be a fun station for the Halloween centers our primary teachers are planning for our ks, 1s and 2s.

    ReplyDelete