Thursday, August 11, 2011

First Day of School Deskmat and "Stamp an Equation" Freebie

I used to buy deskmats similiar to this, but this year I decided to make them myself.  I give this to my students on the first day of school to keep them busy while I sort out the school supplies they've brought in.  This is to be printed on LEGAL-SIZED PAPER (8.5 x 14).  I have these for First and Second Grade up on my Teacher's Pay Teachers sight for only $1.00.

*Print on LEGAL size paper!

Did you get any of these stamps from the Target Dollar Spot?

I made a quick sheet to go with them.  You can click on it if you'd like to download it.

  Have a SUPER weekend!!!  This is my last week of vacation (even though I worked all week).  This, by far, was the shortest summer EVER!


  1. How long ago did you get those number stamps from Target?

  2. I got the stamps about a month ago.

  3. I also bought the stamps from Target. I thought about using them in my second grade math inclusion class (math station). Thank you for the math idea - perfect! I will pass along any other ideas that come my way. Have a great day!

  4. I teacher Kinder, but these will be perfect in the Spring! Thank you for sharing! :)

    Crayons and Curls

  5. Love the stamp addition practice activity! :o)

  6. Just added a link to this great desk mats printable from my Squidoo page, Back to School Printables.

  7. So far no luck finding these stamps but I am on the hunt! Love this idea

  8. I love the stamp an equation. I didn't get the numbers because they were out at all 3 I went to. BOO! I did get the letters, but I'm sure I will find some number stamp,s for this.
    Love your blog ; )

  9. Just found your darling blog!! Thanks so much for sharing. I did not find any of those stamps at our Target. Thanks for sharing.

  10. Thanks for the worksheet. I think I'll use it as a math workstation!
     Chrissy

    First Grade Found Me