A FREEBIE to use after Winter Break :)

Monday, December 24, 2018



I just added a little FREEBIE to my Teachers Pay Teachers Store.  This is perfect to have ready on the desks when students return to school from winter break.

This can be used in both primary and intermediate grades because students can either DRAW or WRITE in the phones (or both).  There are two pages included - one page has prompts at the top of the phones and the second page is black so students can choose their own things to draw or write about.

Click HERE or on the photos below to get this freebie!  And...while you're at my store, make sure to follow me so you can get a FREEBIE every month in your TPT inbox!  




Happy Holidays!!!!

1 comment

  1. Thanks for the information you shared! I hope you will continue to have similar posts to share with everyone. I believe a lot of people will want to read this article. Grant For Single Mothers Near Ankara

    ReplyDelete