Because TEACHERS ARE HEROES, I'm having a SALE (And an extra special "Hero" deal)!

Tuesday, February 24, 2015


Get 28% OFF EVERYTHING in my Teachers Pay Teachers store this Wednesday and Thursday (2/25-2/26) when you use the code "HEROES" at checkout!


All of my BUNDLES are on sale too!  (I don't always put them on sale!)

Here are two new bundles:


This bundle contains all 5 Sight Word Strips books and is only $8.00 on sale!  That's almost HALF OFF the original price!

and, my POP! Bundle:  

POP! Bundle: Sight Words, CVC, CVCe, Blends, and Digraphs!


It includes the following 4 kits.  It's only $6.40 on sale!  That's almost half off the original price!











There is SO MUCH MORE!!!  You can see all of my bundles by clicking here:  Bundles.  With this sale, they are a steal!

Also, in honor of the Teachers are Heroes sale, I have my Sight Word Superheroes Bundle on sale from $11.00 down to $6.00 - WHICH WILL BE $4.80 ON SALE when you use the code "HEROES"!  That is more than 50% off.   You can see it by clicking on the pictures:

All of this, 164 pages for only $4.80!!!!









No comments