Sunday, November 10, 2013

Read It, Build It, Write It for SPELLING Words - Template Freebie

I'm adding a free template that goes with my previous post - the Read It, Build It, Write It Center.   I've been using this same center for our weekly SPELLING words, in addition to using it for sight words. With this template you can type in your own spelling words to make cards for this center.   If you have this center from Teachers Pay Teachers,  


 just click on the template below to download from Google Docs.


Once you have DOWNLOADED this (make sure you hit the arrow to download or go to File -> Download to actually download it), click to open the download at the bottom left corner of your screen and it will will open in Word.  You may need to click on "Enable Editing" at the top of the page to enter your own spelling words.  

If you don't have my Read It, Build It, Write It Center, go HERE to find it at Teachers Pay Teachers.  Now you can use it for both:  Sight Words and Spelling Words.

2 comments:

  1. Your letters are soooo organized! This looks simple, easy, and fun.

    If you want to head on over to my blog I'm having my 500 Follower giveaway with lots of TpT prizes and an Amazon gift card!
    Brenda
    You Might Be a First Grader….

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I'm looking for activities that will help my challenging class stay on task while I teach reading groups. This looks great!

    ReplyDelete