Read It, Build It, Write It - A Dolch Sight Words Center

Sunday, September 22, 2013
I've just added a NEW kit called Read It, Type It, Write It!  Check it out below!

I've just added a new product to Teachers Pay Teachers.  This is a Read It, Build It, Write It center to practice sight words.  It includes the work mat below plus 21 pages of sight word cards (all of the 220 Dolch Words), divided into color lists that coordinate with my sight words PowerPoint and assessment list.  I have also included my Roll and Read sheets in the download as a bonus.  





 Print as many work mats as you need.


21 Pages of sight word cards - you can print them all or only the ones you need.

My Roll and Read game is also included as a bonus :)

Hope you get to check it out!  It's only $2.00!!!

***I've just added Read It, Type It, Write It to my Teachers Pay Teachers store!  This is the perfect accompaniment to Read It, Build It, Write It!!!!


7 comments

  1. Looks awesome! Question. Where did you get your magnet letters and box from? I am a future teacher and trying to prepare for my first year =) Fingers cross on call back ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. The plastic letters are from Lakeshore - they are pretty pricey though. The school provides them, I didn't buy them. I would check to see what the school has before buying them. Also, you could probably get a few sets of magnetic letters at the dollar store and that would work great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Craft stores have beads that are upper and lower case letters for cheap! I love to use them for my 3 and 7 year old. So versatile. You can spell on pipe cleaners, my 3 year old will put them in containers to match upper and lower case letters, and they are SUPER cheap especially with a coupon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where is the box from please x

    ReplyDelete