Labor Day Sale - My Entire Teachers Pay Teachers Store is 20% Off Today Only

Monday, September 4, 2017

Happy Labor Day!  I am having a sale today (September 4th)!  Everything is marked 20% off in my entire store!

I've added a lot of new products to my store recently so I hope you have a little time today to check them out :)

Here are a few things that are brand new (click on the pictures to see more):


Need Writing Ideas?  Here you go :)  The Writing Kit is FULL of Writing templates & activities!


 Pokemon Go Sight Words Game:  Available in both Dolch and Fry Versions


Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Sight Words Game:  Available in both Dolch and Fry Versions


Guardians of the Galaxy:  Available in Dolch and Fry Sight Words, Addition, Subtraction AND Multiplication Games


My Little Pony Sight Words Game:  Available in both Dolch and Fry Versions


Emoji Code!  Available in Dolch Sight Words (Fry Words Coming Soon!)



Candy Land Games BUNDLE:  Beginning Sounds, CVC Words, CVCe Words, Blends & Diagraphs


Captain Underpants - I have tons of Captain Underpants items in my shop for Sight Words and Math


Pattern Block Pictures:  Available in Dolch and Fry Sight Words and Alphabet Recognition


Making Popcorn Words:  Available in Dolch and Fry versions


Happy Labor Day!

No comments