Another Holiday Word Work/Center Freebie :)

Saturday, December 3, 2011
 I've got one more Word Work/Literacy Center printable.  I have a lot of Gingerbread Man Word Work activities that I love to put out this time of year - I love all of the different Gingerbread Man/Girl/Cowboy, etc.... books and they are such good books for sequencing events and retelling.  I made a new one ....This is Gingerbread Man Hunt (for sight word review).  I am going to "hide" the cards around the room (like "Read the Room", but sort of half-hidden where the kids might see part of the cards peeking out).  Once they find a Gingerbread Man they have to read the sight word then write the sight word on the answer sheet next to the same number that is on the card.  Click on the photo below if you'd like this:

11 comments

  1. This looks super cute. I would love to have it. I just get the picture when I click on it. It doesn't go to the link to download it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me know! I just fixed it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much. My kids are going to love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm your newest follower!

    Just wanted to stop by and share my new GIVEAWAY with you :)
    You can WIN a $20 Gift Card for Amazon and shop till you drop :)

    Come by & enter to WIN!
    http://www.ateacherstreasure.com/2011/11/treasured-giveaway-20-amazon-gift-card.html

    Happy Holidays!

    ❤ Mor Zrihen ❤
    A Teacher's Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I just found your blog today and am your newest follower. Cute ideas - thank you so much for sharing!

    Kendra at Light a Candle

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so great! Thank you for sharing your awesome free materials. I found on Pinterest. I am a speech pathologist, blogger and mama of two and I host a linky party, Thrifty Thursday, to bring together educators and parents to share FREE or nearly free learning activities. I'd love for you to stop by, and link up if you'd like! Oh, and I'm you newest follower!

    http://www.playingwithwords365.com/category/thrifty-thursday/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is FABULOUS! I am printing this out to do with my son at home! He loves "scavenger hunt" type games! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know how I missed this activity! I've downloaded it for next year. Thank you so much for sharing. Now, I need to go check out the rest of your blog and see what else I've missed. :-) I hope that you have a Merry Christmas.
    First Grade Delight
    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is great! Thanks so much for sharing.

    I have an award waiting for you on my blog. Stop by and check it out!
    Deb
    Simply the Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your ideas! Glad I stumbled upon your blog! I'm your newest follower.

    Amy
    Krazy About Kiddos

    ReplyDelete