Thanksgiving Freebies! My Book Of Thanks and Thanksgiving ABC Order

Wednesday, November 19, 2014
I've been so busy the last two weeks that I almost forgot to post a Thanksgiving Freebie that I made a few weeks ago.

I actually have two freebies below, but I did want to post a link to my new Thanksgiving pack at Teachers Pay Teachers.  It's a whole week's worth of Thanksgiving Word Work Centers:

Click on the picture to view



I posted this freebie a few weeks ago to go with that Thanksgiving pack:

Click on the picture to download:

Here's a new freebie - Print and fold this page to make a little "Book of Thanks" for Thanksgiving.  I just love little things like this - they make such cute keepsakes!

Just print, fold the paper in half and then fold it in half again, like this:

Click on either of the pictures to download.



I've also just added my Monster Math Match kit to Teachers Pay Teachers :)  I love this one!


Have a GREAT week!

No comments