Mother's Day Freebie

Friday, April 20, 2012
Mother's Day is right around the corner!  I have a little coupon book that I made last year and plan to use it again this year.  I explained the idea of a coupon book for Mother's Day and had the class brainstorm ideas for the coupons.  They came up with chores, hugs and fun things they could do for thier moms.  It was a fun lesson!  I wrote all of their ideas on the board and had them each pick five different things they would like to write on their coupons.  I passed out the coupons and they got busy filling them out.  After they were done, I stapled the cover on the left side of the booklet. 

I'll try to remember to take a picture of the finished product this year!

Click on the photo below if you'd like a copy :)


1 comment

  1. Love the fonts and the cute little bird nestled in the basket. The moms are going to love this special gift!

    Sheila

    Sprinkle Teaching Magic

    ReplyDelete