Monday, May 8, 2017

I'm having a SALE AND AND WIN A $10 TPT GIFT CERTIFICATE!

My entire store will be 20% off Tuesday and Wednesday, May 9th - 10th and you can take off an ADDITIONAL 10% MORE by using the code THANKYOU17 at checkout!


Click HERE to go shopping for some bargains!


Here's a REALLY easy chance to win a $10 Gift Certificate to Teachers Pay Teachers.  This is a super quick raffle and the winner will be notified Wednesday morning so they will be able to use it during the sale.  Just add a comment below telling me of any ideas for resources you'd like to see in my store.  A random winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter:

Congratulations to Christin for winning the $10 Gift Card!

10 comments:

  1. I'd like a Powerpoint about the Everglades as well as some informational reading passages about this unique ecosystem!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to see editable sight word PowerPoint games. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to see more reading PowerPoint games with Dolch, Fry, or fluency phrases.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to see interactive powerpoint games!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sight word games!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to see interactive notebooks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to see more items for TpT sellers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to have organizational resources and BTS guidelines for teachers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love interactive notebooks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Would love affordable editable sight word activities! Thanks for the opportunity to win!
    kcahcrim@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete